Linked with Priory between 1119 and 1539. Most recent restoration work was by Temple Moore 1904 - including new roof raised, taller windows, stonework revealed features include de Brus tomb like cenotaph, which shows Cleveland and Scottish Bruce families, was rescued from Priory at Dissolution of Monasteries. Range of stained glass windows - some medieval glass, many 20th century and two new windows by Alan Davies (Lythe) 2010 and 2016. Medieval tiles are near the de Brus cenotaph. There is also a recently restored Reredos, an excellent example of Arts and Craft Movement embroidery (1902).
Church Street Guisborough TS14 6BS
01287 632588 (rectory) 632131 (office) Visit the Church of St Nicholas website firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled access : Disabled access including toilet. Opening Times : May-Sept (incl) Tueday-Saturday, 10.30-11.30am and 2-3pm.